FSC Select Starters program is comprised of 3 independent sessions. Fall, Winter, and Spring. This program is perfect for kids that want to have fun playing soccer, but also prepare to advance to the appropriate FSC Select level where new teams are formed in December and June from U8 ages and up competing in league competition and tournaments.
Time: 1 hour events
Training Each weekly event is split between training and a scrimmage. During this time the kids will train together and develop their soccer skills while participating in small-sided games.
Tournament:A super fun & exciting tournament concludes the spring session.
- Teach skills through fun, kid-focused games
- Introduce soccer terms
- Scrimmage at the end of every session
- Seasonal 3v3 tournament with all Select Starter players
What the Select Starters program DOESN’T do?
- Play games against other programs in the area
- Demean or demoralise beginner players
- win at all costs
- Discourage kids from having fun & exploring the game of soccer
- Basic Ball Skills
- leadership skills
- How to work with a team
- Problem Solving skills
- The rules of the game
- How to compete
SPRING - April 22nd - June 3rd
2020-2016 Birth Years:
Mondays 6:00-7:00pm - $125
2017-2011 Birth Years:
Mondays 7:00-8:00pm - $125