FSC Kids Academy is comprised of 3 independent sessions. Fall, Winter, and Spring. This program is perfect for kids that want to have fun playing soccer, but also prepare to advance to the appropriate FSC Select level where new teams are formed in June from U8 ages and up competing in league competition and tournaments.
Time: 1 hour events
Training Each weekly event is split between training and a scrimmage. During this time the kids will train together and develop their soccer skills while participating in small-sided games.
Tournament:A super fun & exciting tournament concludes the fall session.
- Teach skills through fun, kid-focused games
- Introduce soccer terms
- Scrimmage at the end of every session
- Seasonal 3v3 tournament with all Academy players
What the Academy DOESN’T do?
- Play games against other programs in the area
- Belittle beginner players
- win at all costs
- Discourage kids from having fun & exploring the game of soccer
- Basic Ball Skills
- How to work with a team
- The rules of the game
- How to play with confidence!
SPRING - April 10th - June 4th
2018-2016 Birth Years:
Mondays 6:00-7:00pm - $100
2015-2011 Birth Years:
Mondays 7:00-8:00pm - $100